Audioengine B2 Bluetooth Speaker
Introducing the new Audioengine B2 Premium Bluetooth Speaker! Send all your music wirelessly from your iDevice or tablet directly to the B2 Powered Speaker. Wirelessly stream all your music from any Bluetooth®-enabled device. Your computer, iDevice, or Android phone already has Bluetooth, so get more out of your music with the B2 wireless speaker. Experience award-winning Audioengine® stereo sound, including a hand-built wood cabinet, Bluetooth® aptX® and extended wireless range.
Super Easy Setup:
- Remove B2 from its packaging and attach the Bluetooth antenna to the rear panel.
- Connect the power cable to B2 rear panel and plug the other end into an AC outlet.
- Turn on the power switch and B2 will automatically go into pair mode.
- On your device, turn on Bluetooth and select “Audioengine B2” to pair and connect.
- Play your music and adjust the volume.
- Streams audio from any Bluetooth®-enabled device
- Easy setup, connects in seconds
- No network setup, no passwords, no hassle
- Superior sound and extended range
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters
- Hand-built wood cabinet
- Dual front port slots for extended bass
- Acoustically isolated cabinet design with detachable magnetic grill
- Aux audio input
- Integrated power supply
What’s in the box
- (1) B2 Bluetooth® Speaker
- (1) Antenna
- (1) Power cable
- (1) Microfiber speaker bag
- (1) Quickstart guide
- Any Bluetooth-enabled computer or other device
- Any music system with an analog audio output
- Type - Powered Bluetooth speaker
- Amplifier type - Dual class AB monolithic
- Power output - 60W peak total (15W RMS, 30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers 2.75” Kevlar woofers 3/4“ Silk dome tweeters
- Inputs Bluetooth, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack analog
- Analog input impedance 10K ohms unbalanced
- Frequency response 65Hz-22kHz (±2.0dB)
- SNR >95db (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N <0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk -50dB
- Power filtering 3-stage redundant regulation
- Input voltages 100-240V, 50/60Hz auto-switching
- Protection Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- Bluetooth receiver type Bluetooth 4.0 audio with aptX codec
- Supported Bluetooth profiles aptX, A2DP, and AVRCP
- Wireless operation range up to 100ft (30m) typical
- D/A converter TI PCM5102A
- Input bit depth 24-bit (upsampled)
- Input data rate Determined by Bluetooth
- Wireless latency ~30 milliseconds (ms)
- Product dimensions 4.25”(H) x 12.25”(W) x 5.50”(D)
- Shipping weight 10lbs (4.6kg)