Meze 88 Classics Audiophile Ebony Wood Headphones - Gloss Finish
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Meze headphones embody the timeless values of clarity, balance and harmony. They are handcrafted from beautiful ebony wood which adds warmth to their sound quality in exactly the same way that wood musical instruments add warmth to the music they create.
Our top of the range headphones created for audiophiles and music enthusiasts. It offers a warm and natural sound due to its construction and wood housing. The headband has suspension support for perfect fit and prolonged listening comfort. The individually handcrafted 88mm diameter ear-cup made of ebony wood reproduces crisp but warm natural sound. Ergonomic headband made of polycarbonate with suspension padding. Dedicated 50mm Neodymium drivers. Detachable TPE cable. Passive noise isolation.Features
- Handcrafted 88mm diameter ebony wood cup enclosures...beautiful to the eye and to the ear!
- 50mm Neodymium drivers for exceptional bass
- Unique suspension support headband for unrivaled comfort
- Premium qualtity detachable TPE cable
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box that doubles as a great place to store them!
Classic 88 Headphones
Frequency response: 12Hz - 30KHz
Driver size: 50mm
Sensitivity: 116+/-3dB at 1KHz,1mW
Impedance: 30 Ohm
R&L balance: <3dB(50Hz-6KHz,1mW)
Plug: 3.5mm gold plated