Meze 66 Classics Audiophile Ebony Wood Headphones - Satin Finish
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Meze headphones embody the timeless values of clarity, balance and harmony. They are handcrafted from beautiful ebony wood which adds warmth to their sound quality in exactly the same way that wood musical instruments add warmth to the music they create. The 66 Classic reproduces a distinct sound and style in a mid sized headphones. Wood cups help create a natural balanced tone. The lightweight but strong headband can be folded very efficiently for storage and transportation. Handcrafted 66mm diameter ear-cups made of ebony wood enclosure reproduces warm natural sound. Foldable headband made of polycarbonate allows easy carrying. 40mm Neodymium drivers. Detachable TPE cable. Passive noise isolation.
- Handcrafted 66mm diameter ebony wood cup enclosures...beautiful to the eye and to the ear!
- 40mm Neodymium drivers for exceptional bass
- Foldable headband along with earcups that lay flat make for the perfect headphone for travelers.
- Premium qualtity detachable TPE cable
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box that doubles as a great place to store them!
Classic 66 Headphones
Frequency response: 16Hz - 24KHz
Driver size: 40mm
Sensitivity: 109+/-3dB at 1KHz,1mW
Impedance:3 0 Ohm
R&L balance: <3dB(50Hz-6KHz,1mW)
Plug: 3.5mm gold plated