Meze 73 Classics Audiophile Ebony Wood Headphones - Gloss Finish
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Meze headphones embody the timeless values of clarity, balance and harmony. They are handcrafted from beautiful ebony wood which adds warmth to their sound quality in exactly the same way that wood musical instruments add warmth to the music they create.
The Classic 73 uses handcrafted 73mm diameter ear-cups made of ebony wood enclosure that help reproduce warm natural sound. Padded headband for prolonged listening comfort. 50mm Neodymium drivers. Detachable TPE cable. Passive noise isolation.
- Handcrafted 73mm diameter ebony wood cup enclosures...beautiful to the eye and to the ear!
- 50mm Neodymium drivers for exceptional bass
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, iPad, iPod and all virtually all portable digital / home audio devices
- Premium qualtity detachable TPE cable
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box that doubles as a great place to store them!
Classic 73 Headphones
Frequency response: 18Hz - 22KHz
Driver size: 50mm
Sensitivity: 107+/-3dB at 1KHz,1mW
Impedance: 40 Ohm
R&L balance: <3dB(50Hz-6KHz,1mW)
Plug: 3.5mm gold plated