Phiaton Bridge MS 500 Headphones
Stylish, new headphones featuring genuine perforated leather with machined aluminum and a dual-chamber structure providing richer detail and clearer, more powerful bass.
More info from the manufacturer...
Whether on an electric guitar, violin or bass, the bridge is an essential component to creating sound in an instrument. Much like the bridge on a well- tuned instrument, Phiaton's Bridge Headphones expertly deliver authentic sound to your ears, transporting your music, the way it was intended to be heard. Phiaton's Bridge Headphones integrate qualities similar to those found in a great instrument, matching superior audio performance with a stunning, sleek design. Its dual-chamber structure and multi-tune acoustic design offer high-end performance and sound quality, combining the excellent bass response of closed ear headphones with the crystal clear high-frequency response of open-style headphones. These stylish headphones feature genuine perforated leather with machined aluminum and an easy, foldable structure for sleek and convenient transportation. Its tangle-free cloth wrapped cables also includes an in-line microphone, allowing users to easily make and receive phone calls without removing their headphones.
- Ambidextrous Inputs - Phiaton's Bridge headphones have incorporated convenient ambidextrous cable inputs allowing the single audio cable to lug into either the left or right side of the headphone.
- Tangle Free 'OFC' Cables - Bridge headphones include two tangle-free cloth wrapped cables, one with an in-line microphone for phone calls. "Oxygen Free Copper" cables provide 99.99% purity helping to ensure a clean connection and minimal audio distortion.
- Phiaton Driver Technology - Phiaton's newly developed 40mm drivers feature an optimized vibration system that adds extra emphasis on high frequency clarity and improved sound stage. Phiaton also added powerful oversized Neodymium magnets providing rich, commanding bass.
- Multi-Tune AD - Phiaton's new "Multi-Tune Acoustic Design" allows Phiaton sound engineers to combine the excellent bass response of closed ear style headphones with the crystal clear high frequency response of open-ear style headphones.
- Noise Isolating - The Bridge MS 500 headphones feature plush earpads that not only provide hours of comfortable listening, but also provide noise isolation so you can focus on your music and not the noise around you.
- Ez Fold - Easy foldable structure and design allow for convenient transportation.
- Dual-Chamber structure - Bridge headphones apply new "Multi-Tune Acoustic Design" to its sturdy dual-chamber structure providing richer detail and clearer, more powerful bass.
See more: Headphone