Phiaton Bridge MS 500 Headphones
Available mid-July! Order now to be assured of getting one of the first pairs. Your credit card will not be charged until they ship.
Stylish, new headphones featuring genuine perforated leather with machined aluminum and a dual-chamber structure providing richer detail and clearer, more powerful bass.
- Ambidextrous Inputs - Phiaton's Bridge headphones have incorporated convenient ambidextrous cable inputs allowing the single audio cable to lug into either the left or right side of the headphone.
- Tangle Free 'OFC' Cables - Bridge headphones include two tangle-free cloth wrapped cables, one with an in-line microphone for phone calls. "Oxygen Free Copper" cables provide 99.99% purity helping to ensure a clean connection and minimal audio distortion.
- Phiaton Driver Technology - Phiaton's newly developed 40mm drivers feature an optimized vibration system that adds extra emphasis on high frequency clarity and improved sound stage. Phiaton also added powerful oversized Neodymium magnets providing rich, commanding bass.
- Multi-Tune AD - Phiaton's new "Multi-Tune Acoustic Design" allows Phiaton sound engineers to combine the excellent bass response of closed ear style headphones with the crystal clear high frequency response of open-ear style headphones.
- Noise Isolating - The Bridge MS 500 headphones feature plush earpads that not only provide hours of comfortable listening, but also provide noise isolation so you can focus on your music and not the noise around you.
- Ez Fold - Easy foldable structure and design allow for convenient transportation.
- Dual-Chamber structure - Bridge headphones apply new "Multi-Tune Acoustic Design" to its sturdy dual-chamber structure providing richer detail and clearer, more powerful bass.